Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tool #4

I enjoyed using this tool to learn about Google Apps! I created a multiple choice form that could be used to schedule a meeting to review STARR test results. Check boxes were used to select time and place for meeting. I e-mailed the form to 2 of my team members for their response. I also added 3 blogs to my Goggle Reader list. In looking at blogs both in SBISD and on the Web, I realize how much information is available..it's great! Nice to follow updates from one site.

Using Goggle Docs will make collaborating with our team so much easier. Definitely a time saver to have all information in one place, for both students and teachers! Working with students to look for blogs aligned with curriculum would be great and helpful managing blogs with Goggle Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment