Wednesday, August 1, 2012

TOOL #8 I am really excited about the many ways to use technology and the devices that I'll have in my 3rd grade classroom. I am not very savvy about technology, so the 11 Tools has been a great way to be exposed to web technology and to come up to speed. There are many teachers on my campus who use technology so well in their classes and they will be great resources. Through the videos, and additional ipad training, I learned how to download apps and that they can be synced to additional devices. I set up an itunes account to use with my class ipads. I believe that it is important, critical to teach guidelines and procedures for using the technology tools in the classroom. Clear expectations and procedures must be taught to students and implemented in order to maximize usage of these devices as a teaching tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment